OpenPOWER ISA > General Discussion

The pride of being Power!

<< < (2/6) > >>

MauryG5:
quiet my english is basic as i have to use the translator to write and therefore it is obvious that something is lost on the street and i won't be offended if you tell me that you don't understand well. About Power I have a passion for this architecture and I have always been a supporter of the X86 alternatives, mine is also a battle against what everyone thinks wrong, I speak of the mass obviously not of us, that X86 just because it is the most used means that it is the best. So I've been carrying on this battle against that architecture for years and I'm proud of it. For the rest I repeat, it was an excuse to share the experiences of each country in these very problematic days, a way to call everyone back from all parts of the world and see how it goes ... Obviously I was wrong ...

MPC7500:
You should use DeepL. It's far better than Google Translator.

MauryG5:
Ok thanks MPC, I'll use this and see how it behaves compared to Google translator.

Borley:
I share your enthusiasm and hope that the momentum behind Power does not get killed by this pandemic.

MauryG5:
No, let's hope not, Rapotor says that production does not stop in any case as far as the factory is concerned, only that shipments will be delayed due to this emergency that is really putting the whole world to the test. Here in Italy cases continue to increase despite government restrictions, people do not want to understand that they must stay at home to limit the count. I know that unfortunately the cases are increasing in the United States too, and I believe that President Trump must take serious measures to limit the count too ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version