OpenPOWER ISA > General Discussion

The pride of being Power!

<< < (6/6)

ClassicHasClass:
... and, double derp, I could have just asked lshw. Indeed it is 02CY649.

AbstractConcept:
Thank you for your confirmation of your CPU model info, I was trying to add these to a list on the Sforza wiki page, but it has been guesswork until now. If others could check via lshw what their CPU models are, that could help flesh out the list.

xilinder:
My 2x8 T2 shows 02CY089 for both processors.

Borley:
This has me curious now where the Raptor boards are manufactured. It is in the states?

Edit: The boards appear to be produced in Texas according to Phoronix.

MauryG5:
Hi Borley, I confirm that Raptor cards are built entirely in the United States of America, I believe that to date they are the only ones that can boast the construction of a motherboard for desktop computers, specifically in the West and America. Power 9 pure is produced in the United States but in New York, a Global Foundries factory that was owned by IBM micro elettronics and which left IBM's proprietary 14 nM production process as a dowry. One of the things I like most about our Power systems is this one, motherboard and processor, all made in the USA, against the rest of the world that is made in China and Taiwan ...! In fact, Raptor is proud of this and I agree with them perfectly!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version