Author Topic: the Swiss harassment judgment, how it actually started  (Read 138 times)

pocock

• View Profile
the Swiss harassment judgment, how it actually started
« on: October 21, 2024, 03:50:51 am »

After I made the post about selling my Talos II workstations, I received more queries about how the rumors about a harassment judgment really started back in 2018.

Therefore, I have now published the judgment and recordings from the trial in Zurich

One thing that is clear, the harassment was sometimes occurring when I was not even there.  I would sometimes be away for 1 or 2 weeks with my work. Carla would be alone with the cats and this racist Swiss landlady would make them feel really bad with her paw behavior.  My absences at the time are actually confirmed by the lawyers from the other side, they thought they had to harass Carla because I was not there and difficult to contact.  It is really incredulous that Debian people intruded and starting spreading rumors about harassment after this happened.

Debian Developer
https://danielpocock.com

MauryG5

• View Profile
Re: the Swiss harassment judgment, how it actually started
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2024, 01:02:52 pm »
Yes you are right indeed, it makes no sense that they should enter into other people's private lives without even knowing how things really are and then discredit people as a result. I hope you can fix things for the best anyway, listen Daniel, when you can try to read my just opened post about the new Kernel problems on Debian 12, I need support from someone like you who knows Debian well and develops... Thanks in advance!