Author Topic: Technical features  (Read 5696 times)

MauryG5

• View Profile
Technical features
« on: November 27, 2019, 03:08:49 pm »
Hi everyone, Raptor does not tell us anything about this beautiful card, I would like to understand for example if it will mount HDMI video output and 5.1 audio output or for these features you will have to resort to the additional cards ...

MPC7500

• View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Technical features
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 10:26:37 am »
This is all we know so far, AFAIK:
https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Condor

MauryG5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 05:06:20 pm »
Yes, this page I had already read, I wanted to understand certain things specifically that unfortunately is not found on this internet page

MauryG5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 02:41:39 pm »
It seems that there are problems for this card, nothing has been known about it. The prototype was to be shown at the end of last year and instead we arrived in March and still he is not seen ... Too bad I was very curious to see it soon ...

FlyingBlackbird

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 05:05:31 pm »
I could imagine the Condor planar is for an IBM Power10 and Raptor has signed a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) to get technical specs and sample hardware so they have to follow IBM's going-public schedule...

SiteAdmin

• Administrator
  • RCS Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 06:31:56 pm »
We have a general policy not to announce final design specifications until we are ready to launch the product for ordering.  Like many other corporations, we were affected by the global impacts of COVID-19 on various supply chains, and this product is currently delayed.

MPC7500

• View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 06:43:11 pm »
I could imagine the Condor planar is for an IBM Power10 ...

It's for a POWER9 LaGrange CPU.

MauryG5

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 09:05:13 am »
My observation was not aimed at knowing the technical specifications in preview, of course we know that they cannot be given before the release of the working prototype, I was referring only to the fact that apparently, compared to the programs you have established, it must it must have been some problem because the prototype had been announced for the end of last year and instead nothing was seen at the end of last year, even now that we are almost in March. I therefore deduce that there have been technical problems that unfortunately caused this indefinite delay ... Too bad ...