Author Topic: [DEV] An attempt to package chromium for ppc64le in the official Fedora DNF repo  (Read 1543 times)

MauryG5

• View Profile
Yes, I also encountered the Chromium blocking defect, I also wrote about it in the post relating to Fedora 40. Fedora itself encounters a problem and writes it and says that it automatically reported it, it freezes, the hard disk starts I don't know what to load and then suddenly Chromium closes and that's it.

MauryG5

• View Profile
Unfortunately, despite the latest updates, the Chromium problem on Fedora persists in the same way... Today I installed the latest updates but the problem is the same as before, nothing has changed!

ClassicHasClass

• Talospace Earth Orbit
    • View Profile
    • Floodgap
My guess is it's unfinished. I did my F40 upgrade over the weekend and Chromium throws occasional breakpoint traps. There might be some sections of code that are unimplemented.

MauryG5

• View Profile
YES after a few minutes it freezes, the hard disk starts reading who knows what and after a while it suddenly closes and stops... It should be reported to the Fedora team at this point, they have to see what's missing...