Software > Applications and Porting

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. / openXray

(1/4) > >>

power9mm:
STALKER now runs natively on IBM POWER thanks to openXray and porting progress over a few months. Performance isnt the greatest so far but its been stable with no crashes and perfectly playable

MPC7500:
Great :)
How many FPS?

power9mm:

--- Quote from: MPC7500 on July 14, 2023, 01:41:54 pm ---Great :)
How many FPS?

--- End quote ---

Not the greatest. I need to try to compile with some optmization CFLAGs, it can vary from over 80 to down to 20~30 something depending on whats going on.

Hasturtium:
Awesome! I actually just found a LuaJIT fork modified to compile for ppc64le a little while ago and was going to try and compile it this weekend, but it looks like the community beat me to it. Is this the main branch of the project that now compiles for ppc64le? If so, I will try to do that in the next week instead.

power9mm:

--- Quote from: Hasturtium on July 14, 2023, 09:20:50 pm ---Awesome! I actually just found a LuaJIT fork modified to compile for ppc64le a little while ago and was going to try and compile it this weekend, but it looks like the community beat me to it. Is this the main branch of the project that now compiles for ppc64le? If so, I will try to do that in the next week instead.

--- End quote ---

No, and it was more than just LuaJIT. PR is being submitted and waiting to be added to the main branch. Engine could use some more optmizations for PPC64 but the opengl renderer is bad on any platform until they have vulkan implemented.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version